Get ready, get set…mark your calendars! Digestive Disease Week® (DDW) Administration is hard at work planning the 2024 meeting; make sure you jot down the below dates so you don’t miss any important deadlines. Following DDW on social media is also a great way to stay informed about any announcements and upcoming dates. You can also sign up for our email and/or mailing list to get the latest updates.
It’s all about your discovery at DDW. There’s no better forum to present your research to an international audience of physicians, researchers and academics in every specialty and get critical feedback from peers. Save the date(s) for abstract submission so you can amplify your voice, widen your impact and shape the future of the field.
- Oct. 19, 2023, 09:00 Eastern time (UTC –4): Abstract submission opens.
- Nov. 30, 2023, 21:00 Eastern time (UTC –5): Abstract submission closes.
- March 13, 2024, at 09:00 Eastern time (UTC –4): Late-Breaking Abstract submission opens.
- March 20, 2024, at 17:00 Eastern time (UTC –4): Late-Breaking Abstract submission closes.
At DDW, you’ll follow your own path, choosing the content that’s tailored to your role and your interests. Make sure you’re there to help us better outcomes for patients living with digestive diseases. Save on registration fees by signing up early.
- Jan. 17, 2024: Registration and housing open for AASLD, AGA, ASGE and SSAT members.
- Jan. 24, 2024: General registration and housing open for nonmembers.
- March 13, 2024: Early bird registration deadline — last chance for discounted rates!
Whether you’re coming to Washington, D.C. or joining us online, we can’t wait to gather in May. Join us when the field’s brightest minds unite, ready to share the latest discoveries shaping digestive health.
- May 18–21, 2024: DDW takes place in Washington, D.C. and online.
- May 19–21, 2024: The DDW Exhibit Hall and online Industry Supporter Directory are open.