We can’t wait for you to join us for Digestive Disease Week® (DDW) 2022. We’ve compiled a list of important dates below so you can take note and add them to your calendar. If you have any questions regarding these dates and deadlines, leave a comment and DDW staff will respond.
Stay informed on all news regarding DDW 2022 by adding yourself to our email and/or mail list. By filling out this form, you can select which areas of DDW you’re interested in hearing about, including abstract submission, registration, scientific sessions, travel awards, and booking exhibit space and sponsorships.
Abstract Submission and Awards
Showcase your findings at DDW to gain valuable feedback from peers and visibility on a global scale. More information about abstract submission, including submission guidelines and answers to frequently asked questions, will be available on the DDW website in the coming weeks.
- ✓ Thursday, Oct. 21, 2021: Abstract submission site opens at 09:00 Eastern time (UTC-4).
- ✓ Thursday, Dec. 2, 2021: Abstract submission site closes at 21:00 Eastern time (UTC -5).
Register on or before the early bird deadline to save money and reserve your first choice of housing. Please note that rooms in the hotels nearest the convention center book fast. Additional details regarding cost and packages will be available soon.
- ✓ Wednesday, Jan. 19, 2022: Registration and housing open for members of AASLD, AGA, ASGE and SSAT. You must be a member at the time of registration to receive the member rates for the meeting. There’s still plenty of time to join any of the four societies and save on registration fees.
- ✓ Wednesday, Jan. 26, 2022: General registration and housing open for nonmembers.
- ✓ Wednesday, March 30, 2022: Early bird registration ends.
- ✓ May 21–24, 2022: DDW 2022 takes place at the San Diego Convention Center in San Diego, CA, and virtually.
- ✓ May 22–24, 2022: DDW in person Exhibit Hall is open.