No matter what your career stage, Digestive Disease Week® (DDW) has what you need to advance. We’ve partnered with Health eCareers to provide job seekers with both on-site and virtual career resources during and after DDW.
DDW Career & Recruitment Center
This is your one-stop shop at the San Diego Convention Center (SDCC) for career and employment resources. The following resources will be available.
- Job postings: Laptops will be available on-site to search and apply for job openings using our online network. A bulletin board also will be available with hard-copy job postings.
- CV review: Get your CV in shape before the DDW Virtual Career Fair. Sign up for a virtual CV review. The deadline to sign up is Wednesday, May 25, 2022.
- DDW Virtual Career Fair: Connect with Health eCareers staff to learn more about the DDW Virtual Career Fair, taking place May 25. (see below for more information).
Employers can also stop by the DDW Career & Recruitment Center to get assistance with listing positions on the network and posting hard copies of their listings on the job board.
DDW Virtual Career Fair
Taking place Wednesday, May 25, 2022, from 5–8 p.m. EDT, the DDW Virtual Career Fair is an online event connecting GI professionals with private practice employers, group practices, hospitals, health systems and other recruiters around the country. During the event, job seekers can:
- Browse employer profiles.
- View general gastroenterology and subspeciality positions.
- Privately interact with employers via live chat or live video chat.
This event is free to attend. Participants will need to be connected to the internet on a mobile device or desktop to participate. Don’t miss this opportunity to connect with digestive disease professionals and learn more about employment opportunities. Register today.