All Digestive Disease Week® (DDW) 2018 attendees will receive complimentary online access to DDW On Demand, a CME accredited digital library with approximately 500 hours of non-ticketed presentations* from this year’s meeting. This product is valued at over $1,200.
Key features of DDW On Demand include:
- Online access from any computer or mobile device for two years. Content will be recorded and available online within 24 to 48 hours of the live session.
- Browse sessions by the 17 DDW Tracks.
- Search any word on any slide.
- Pick up where you left off with our Recently Viewed feature.
- Printable PDFs of presentations and downloadable MP3 audio files.
- Earn CME credits for watching select On Demand sessions.
*Presentations are included if permission was granted by presenter.
DDW is also pleased to offer attendees the opportunity to upgrade their DDW On Demand experience by offering a portable hard drive upgrade for $180, including shipping. This hard drive, when attached to a desktop or laptop computer, provides permanent access to all the presentations when an internet connection is not available or convenient. Already registered for DDW? Visit the DDW Registration Resource Center to add it on.
Registration and housing are now open for DDW 2018. Secure your spot by April 18 and save at least $80. DDW sponsoring society members registering in the trainee or postdoctoral fellow category receive complimentary registration until this date.