Now that the 2023 AASLD Liver Meeting® has wrapped, it’s time to think about the next opportunity to expand your hepatology education and training. Continue your learning in the spring and make sure you get the new year’s latest updates by attending Digestive Disease Week® (DDW) 2024 in May.
A self-curated program lets you follow your own path at DDW, so you can choose the content relevant to you. All liver-related education will be tagged with the DDW Liver Diseases and Transplantation Track, making it simple to identify scientific sessions and posters of interest.
Registration and housing for DDW 2024 open Jan. 17 for members of AASLD, AGA, ASGE and SSAT. Nonmember registration and housing open Jan. 24. AASLD is a cosponsor of DDW.
Submit Your Hepatology Research
DDW is currently accepting abstract submissions through Nov. 30, 2023. This is a great venue to amplify your research and gain feedback from colleagues from around the globe. Below is a sampling of liver-related abstract categories you can submit to. The full list of abstract categories, plus submission guidelines, are available on the DDW website. Please note that abstracts presented at the Liver Meeting are not eligible for DDW.
- Acute Liver Failure and Artificial Liver Support
- Acute on Chronic Liver Failure
- Alcohol-Associated Liver Diseases: Clinical and Experimental
- Biliary Physiology, Transport and Cholangiocyte Biology
- Gut Liver Axis and Microbiome
- Viral Hepatitis
- Hepatitis: Other Infections
- Hepatobiliary Neoplasia
- Liver Fibrogenesis and Non-Parenchymal Cell Biology
- Liver Transplantation and Liver Surgery
- MAFLD and MASH
- Pediatric Hepatology
- Portal Hypertension and Other Complications of Cirrhosis
- Vascular Liver Diseases, Hemostasis and Thrombosis