Do you have an idea for a session at Digestive Disease Week® (DDW) 2022? We want to hear it! Let your voice be heard and contribute your thoughts to the premier meeting in gastroenterology and hepatology. By suggesting a session, you can help enhance the scientific program and ensure the most current and relevant content is being provided to the GI community.
Keep in mind that DDW sessions are typically 90 minutes in length, have two moderators and three to four presenters. In addition to a session description, be prepared to provide a brief explanation of why you are proposing this session and to select the society you recommend it for. Consider how your proposed session:
- Meets attendees’ interests or needs.
- Covers the importance or impact of gastroenterology and hepatology.
- Addresses relevant issues or concerns in the news.
- Fills a topic or speaker gap that is not immediately filled at DDW.
- Fits into one of the DDW Tracks.
Please fill out the form below or on the DDW website by July 5, 2021. Contact the DDW Program Team if you have any questions.