The Digestive Disease Week® (DDW) Networking Center is now open for registered attendees. Our new networking center is an AI-powered platform that delivers smart recommendations of people to meet and industry supporters to visit based on your profile.
Not registered? Registration is still open and you can secure your seat today to access our pre-event landing page a full month before the meeting starts.
We’ve created an array of opportunities for you to meet and collaborate with your colleagues in a virtual setting at DDW 2021:
- Get matched: Highly targeted networking recommendations help you meet new people who are aligned with your professional goals and interests.
- Establish relationships: Engage with other attendees and speakers to form partnerships, and share experiences, ideas and solutions in small-group networking sessions.
- Engage with chat: Interact directly with other attendees in group chats or through one-on-one discussions.
Once you’ve registered for the meeting, you can log in and start networking. Follow the steps below to get started. You’ll also see a set of helpful networking-related FAQs on the landing page.
1. Log in to Activate Your Account
A profile is automatically created for you with information you provided during registration. An email was sent to all attendees on April 21 with a personalized link to log in. You can also use the email address given during registration and your registration ID number to access the site.
2. Set Up Your Profile
We recommend adding a profile picture, your interests and a bio. Having a complete profile helps our smart matchmaking platform find you relevant connections (and suggest you as a match for other attendees).
3. Review Connections and Schedule Meetings
From your Networking Center, select a connection or search for an attendee to access their information card. Click on “Schedule a Meeting” to open a new window and check their availability. Select a date and time from the drop-down menu for a list of availability options for both you and the meeting request recipient (please note that the time zone will reflect your location).