If you have time between sessions at Digestive Disease Week® (DDW) 2023, make sure to stop by the Collaboration Station, located at South Hall A, Level 3 (McCormick Place). This area is home to:
DDW Trainee and Early Career Lounge
Meet and connect with other trainees and early career GI attendees in this central space. Grab a cup of coffee and play a game of pool or Pac-Man. Plus, get seasoned advice during Meet-the-Expert sessions.
- Saturday, May 6, 1–1:45 p.m. – AASLD Meet the Expert: Representing Hospital Employed and Private Practice
- Sunday, May 7, 1–1:45 p.m. – AGA Meet the Expert: Meet the AGA Leadership
- Monday, May 8, 1–1:45 p.m. – SSAT Meet the Expert: Safely Climbing the Attending Learning Curve in GI Surgery
DDW Career and Recruitment Center
This is your one-stop shop for career resources or hiring in gastroenterology. Connect with potential employers at the DDW Career Fair, hosted in partnership with Health eCareers, May 8, 3:30–5:30 p.m. See which employers will be represented and register here.
Stop by the new AGA Central to learn more about AGA membership, take your picture at the selfie station and purchase some GI swag. You can also play or watch the AGA Game Show, powered by DDSEP® Plus, AGA’s reimagined self-assessment and self-education platform. AGA will also host the following meet ups here for informal networking:
Saturday, May 6
- 9:30 a.m. – GI Researchers
- 1 p.m. – Women of GI
Sunday, May 7
- 11 a.m. – IBD Specialists (established and aspiring!)
- 1 p.m. – GI Dietitians
Monday, May 8
- 11 a.m. – Trainees
- 1 p.m. – GI Opportunity Fund
DDW 2024 Booth
Get to know the host city for next year’s meeting, Washington, D.C.
DDW Letters and Photobooth
Strike a pose by the DDW letters or photo booth, which can be customized with fun backgrounds and virtual props. Make sure to share the best shots on social media using this year’s hashtag, #DDW2023, along with why you’re #HereForDDW.