If you’re attending Digestive Disease Week® (DDW) this year then you’ll automatically receive online access to DDW On Demand, a CME accredited digital library with approximately 500 450 hours of presentations* from this year’s meeting.
Key features of DDW On Demand include:
- Online access from any computer or mobile device for two years. Content will be recorded and available online within 24 to 48 hours of the live session.
- Browse sessions.
- Search any word on any slide.
- Pick up where you left off with our Recently Viewed feature.
- Printable PDFs of presentations and downloadable MP3 audio files.
- Earn CME credits for watching select On Demand sessions.
*Presentations are included if permission was granted by presenter.
Attendee Upgrade Available
Maximize your learning and get access to the exclusive meeting content offline by upgrading your order with a portable hard drive for $180. You can add this in the DDW Registration Resource Center.
Registration and housing are open for DDW 2019. Secure your spot by April 3 and save at least $80. DDW sponsoring society members registering in the trainee or postdoctoral fellow category receive complimentary registration until this date.
Can’t Make the Meeting?
We’ve got you covered! Check out DDW.OnDemand.org to get a special pre-meeting offer today. The On Demand experience offers you the convenience of learning on your own time from the comfort of your home, the office or while traveling.