Tomorrow will be the last day to claim your Digestive Disease Week® (DDW) 2017 CME online. After the Oct. 31 deadline, you may still claim your CME from DDW 2017 by manually by submitting a CME Request Form.
Follow these quick steps to claim your CME and print your DDW CME Certificate or Certificate of Attendance:
- Visit the CME claim site.
- Log in with your last name and badge number.
- Select the CME certificate you are interested in claiming by clicking on the “update and print” link.
- Search for the sessions you attended. Any sessions that required additional registration fees will automatically populate.
- From the search results list, click the “add” button to add a session to your certificate.
- Select the number of hours you participated in the chosen session.
- Complete the brief session evaluation and submit.
- After you have added all sessions you attended, click the “Print” button to generate your CME Certificate or Certificate of Attendance.
To manually claim CME from DDW 2017 and previous years, please visit the DDW website to complete the request form. Sponsoring society CME statements may also be viewed on the DDW website.