As you start to plan your time at Digestive Disease Week® (DDW) 2020, don’t forget to schedule time to explore this year’s host city, Chicago. Whether you’re returning to Chicago or this is your first visit, the Second City has something for everyone.
Just as DDW offers an array of sessions and educational topics to choose from, Chicago has plenty of activities, restaurants and attractions for when you’re done in the session room. To assist in your planning, we worked with Choose Chicago to create a website personalized for you to discover all that Chicago has to offer. You no longer need to show your badge; simply state you are with DDW and the special deal will be extended to you!
Save Money with Exclusive Deals
Chicago Concierge offers DDW attendees and exhibitors special deals and discounts for Chicago entertainment and dining, such as:
- Chicago Architecture Center: DDW attendees can get a 25% discount on admission to this two-floor architecture museum.
- Francois Frankie: Located in the Chicago Loop, this French restaurant features a revolving carousel bar. Mentioning DDW will get you a complimentary appetizer or specialty cocktail.
- International Museum of Surgical Science: Looking for even more science outside of session rooms? Visit North America’s only museum dedicated to surgery. Mention Chicago Concierge for $4 off general admission, or 30% off a guided museum tour for groups of 10 or more.
- Gino’s East: Grab a slice of authentic Chicago deep dish pizza at Gino’s East. DDW attendees receive a 10% discount and a complimentary beer.
- The Escape Game: Put your mind to the test at The Escape Game. Enjoy $4 off your ticket by mentioning Chicago Concierge or using the code “CC4” at checkout.
Find a full list of all available deals on the Chicago Concierge website. Remember, these deals are only for DDW attendees so register today and start planning your trip to the Windy City. Save at least $85 by registering on or before March 18. AASLD, AGA, ASGE and SSAT member trainees, postdoctoral fellows, residents and students receive complimentary registration until this date.
DDW attendees also receive discounted seats to select Chicago White Sox games between Friday, May 1 and Thursday, May 7. For any questions or groups interested in 20 or more seats for this promotion, contact Scott Gbur with the Chicago White Sox at 321-674-5322.