See the latest GI innovations from the comfort of your home or office at Digestive Disease Week® (DDW) 2021. In our new Industry Supporter Showcase, you can learn about the latest GI innovations and discuss your specific needs with trusted industry partners. We’ve scheduled fewer sessions during selected times (8 to 10 a.m., 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 7 to 9 p.m.) to make it easier for you to spend time discovering over 85 industry supporters and viewing unique educational programming.
Once you’ve registered for DDW, you can access the DDW Networking Center and schedule meetings with industry supporters before DDW begins. From the Networking Center, select Showcase from the left menu, select the company you’re interested in, choose one of their representatives, view their availability and schedule a meeting.
Explore Industry-Sponsored Education
During the meeting, attend programming by our industry partners. View the full agenda in the DDW Online Planner by clicking Format then Industry Sponsored.
- Product Theaters: 45-minute, pre-recorded sessions about the latest GI products and services. These sessions do not offer CME credit, but they are a valuable chance to keep up to date with the newest technology in the field. Attend Product Theaters between DDW scientific sessions from 8–9:30 a.m., 9:15–10 a.m., 11:30–12:15 p.m., 12:15–1 p.m. and 2:30–3:15 p.m. daily.
- Satellite Symposia: Educational programs in between DDW scientific sessions, often offering CME credit to attendees. Satellite Symposia will take place from 7–9:30 a.m. and 7:15–9 p.m. daily.
Access the Showcase and Industry Programming
Once DDW begins, you can access in the following ways:
- Click on the Industry tab in the navigation menu at the top of the site and select Industry Supporter Showcase, Product Theaters or Satellite Symposia from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the Industry Supporter Showcase banner at the top of the homepage (part of a rotating series of banners).
- Click on the Industry Supporters tile on the homepage.
You can then search or filter supporters by package type, product category or DDW activities. Each of the four sponsoring societies — AASLD, AGA, ASGE and SSAT — will have a showcase.