Updated Oct. 20, 2021
We are committed to your safety and are actively evaluating developments concerning COVID-19 and variants. With careful planning and continuously evolving on-site protocols, we are assured we can hold a safe, in person meeting in San Diego.
With the approval of the DDW Council, we will implement and enforce the following:
- COVID-19 vaccination will be required of all attendees, presenters, industry supporters and staff on-site at the San Diego Convention Center. We will ask that you confirm you are fully vaccinated with appropriate documentation prior to arriving in San Diego. If you are not vaccinated or if you prefer not to travel, a virtual platform will be available to participate in DDW 2022.
- Masks indoors: we will follow California health guidelines that are in place in May 2022.
The San Diego Convention Center has implemented industry-leading approaches to cleaning, disinfection, ventilation and employee training.
We will monitor the situation and make any necessary on-site adjustments. Please visit this page for the most up-to-date information. We look forward to welcoming you back to San Diego from May 21–24, 2022.
Our FAQs will be updated as planning progresses. If there is something not answered, please submit a ticket to our help desk. This will help direct your question to the appropriate person and expedite a response.
- Information for international attendees
- San Diego Convention Center reopning website
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Guidance for COVID-19