The Feb. 23 deadline to apply for a 2023 Basic Science Travel Award is almost here. Digestive Disease Week® (DDW) will award up to 20 early career researchers with a $1,000 grant and recognition at this year’s meeting in May. If you meet the requirements listed below, this is a great opportunity to be awarded for your hard work. Don’t miss your chance — apply by Thursday, Feb. 23.
To qualify, recipients must:
- Currently be enrolled in a training program or within three years of completing their training as of the Feb. 23, 2023, application deadline.
- Be listed as the presenting author of a basic science abstract accepted for presentation at DDW 2023.
- Attend DDW 2023 and present their abstract in person in Chicago at the time and date specified in their abstract acceptance notification.
Visit the DDW website for more details, including a list of required application materials. If you have any questions about the award, please contact the DDW Program Team.
Additional Awards Available
DDW’s sponsoring societies also have abstract-related awards and grants available. Visit the respective society websites for more details on how to apply.
- AASLD Foundation Fellow Abstract Award
- AASLD Foundation Fellow Abstract Award in Healthcare Disparities Research
- AGA-APFED Abstract Award in Eosinophilic GI Diseases
- AGA Fellow Abstract Award
- AGA-Moti L. & Kamla Rustgi International Travel Awards
- AGA Student Abstract Award
- ASGE DDW Experience Travel Award
- SSAT Advanced Practice Provider (APP) Travel Grant