The Feb. 23 deadline to apply for a 2023 Basic Science Travel Award is almost here. Digestive Disease Week® (DDW) will award up to 20 early career researchers with a $1,000 grant and recognition at this year’s meeting in May. If you meet the requirements listed below, this is a great opportunity to be awarded for your hard work. Don’t miss your chance — apply by Thursday, Feb. 23.
To qualify, recipients must:
- Currently be enrolled in a training program or within three years of completing their training as of the Feb. 23, 2023, application deadline.
- Be listed as the presenting author of a basic science abstract accepted for presentation at DDW 2023.
- Attend DDW 2023 and present their abstract in person in Chicago at the time and date specified in their abstract acceptance notification.
Additional Awards Available
DDW’s sponsoring societies also have abstract-related awards and grants available. Visit the respective society websites for more details on how to apply.
- AASLD Foundation Fellow Abstract Award
- AASLD Foundation Fellow Abstract Award in Healthcare Disparities Research
- AGA-APFED Abstract Award in Eosinophilic GI Diseases
- AGA Fellow Abstract Award
- AGA-Moti L. & Kamla Rustgi International Travel Awards
- AGA Student Abstract Award
- ASGE DDW Experience Travel Award
- SSAT Advanced Practice Provider (APP) Travel Grant