As the go-to meeting for digestive disease professionals, there’s no better place to network than Digestive Disease Week® (DDW). Whether you’re looking to build relationships with potential collaborators, enhance your professional network or reconnect with colleagues, DDW delivers a variety of opportunities to do so.
- DDW Breakfast Connections and Meet-the-Professor/Investigator Luncheons: Participate in a scholarly, dynamic discussion in an informal, small-group atmosphere. Please note that these sessions require an additional fee and space is limited. If you’re already registered for DDW, you can visit the Registration Resource Center to add these sessions. If you still need to register, you can add them on during step four of the process.
- DDW Diversity Reception: Immediately following the DDW Diversity Symposium, attendees will gather at this reception to discuss relevant issues and learn more about what each society is doing to promote diversity in the field.
- DDW Trainee and Early Career GI Lounge: Come meet and network with peers from around the world and get career advice during Meet-the-Expert sessions.
- Resident and fellow networking sessions and events: AGA, ASGE and SSAT will offer opportunities for this audience to interact in a relaxed, intimate environment.
- DDW Poster Hall: Authors will be available to answer questions and receive feedback on their work from 12:30–1:30 p.m. on the day of each presentation.
- DDW Exhibit Hall: Over 170 industry partners will be ready to meet you Sunday, May 22–Tuesday, May 24, 2022 (on-site).
- Social media meet up: Make connections with other DDW social media users in a fun, relaxed environment. Supported by Medtronic, this event takes place May 21 at 6:30 p.m.
DDW Virtual Career Fair
Calling all job seekers: the DDW Virtual Career Fair will take place May 25, 2022, from 5–8 p.m. EDT. Browse employer profiles, view available positions and privately chat with employers. Register today.