Digestive Disease Week® (DDW) has 400 non-ticketed scientific sessions, and we know it’s not possible to attend everything. Catch up with any sessions you miss with DDW On Demand. All attendees (in person and online) have access to the DDW Online platform until May 17, 2024.
Below are a few session highlights covering hot topics we recommend watching on demand if you don’t attend live.
- AGA Health Disparities and Colon Cancer Screening
- AASLD What’s New in NASH/NAFLD
- AGA IBD Care in a Post-COVID World
- SSAT Legends of GI Surgery
- DDW Shark Tank
- AGA How Can Digital Health Help Take Better Care of Your Patients?
- ASGE Artificial Intelligence in Endoscopy
- DDW Diversity, Equity and Inclusion: Where Are We Now and Where Do We Need to Go?
- Best of DDW