Our official mobile app is now available for download. The DDW Mobile App is a resource to help attendees navigate the meeting’s science, exhibitors and DDW events from their mobile devices. The app allows you to do everything necessary to direct the flow of your DDW:
- Search scientific sessions.
- Browse full-text abstracts.
- Find exhibitors.
- Access convention center maps.
- Create itineraries from existing content and add personal meetings/events to enhance your complete personal schedule.
- Take notes and email them.
- You can also backup notes in the cloud and synchronize across your devices.
Additional Features of the App
- Global Search — Search results by program, author listing, exhibitors and abstracts.
- Advanced Search — Allows users to filter session and presentation search results by day, theme or session type.
- Browse Program by Day — Scroll through all sessions and events being held each day of the meeting.
- Browse by Society — View DDW programming — sessions planned cooperatively by all four societies — or view each society’s program. Sessions are color coded by lead society sponsor.
- Browse Program by Format — Select session type, (Hands-on, lecture, poster, etc.) and browse the daily offerings.
- Browse Sessions by Track — DDW Tracks are designed to help attendees navigate sessions on selected areas. For example, some specific sessions that relate to basic science are grouped together. The tracks include sessions and posters for each topic.
- Browse by Abstract Category — Filter by abstract category(ies) to view abstracts of specific interest. Review the full text abstracts, images and tables.
- Browse Industry Exhibitors — Enter a search term to find an exhibitor or browse the list and read descriptions.
- Time Blocks — Within the schedule, tap on the light gray boxes on the schedule window to browse morning or afternoon sessions by day.
There are two online planners this year. The light version can be used to search high-level session and exhibitor information without logging in. The full version, used in conjunction with the mobile app, allows you to start creating your schedule on a desktop and then sync to your mobile device, as along as you are logged in on both.
Visit the DDW website for more information on all program planning resources.