DDW® 2017 would not be complete without exploring the enhanced ASGE Learning Center in South Hall A. This interactive hub offers hands-on experiences, technology demonstrations, informational micro-sessions by clinical experts, featured presentations from GI pharmacology and medical device companies, and self-directed, case-based procedural videos presented by ASGE’s Endoscopic Learning Library.
ASGE launched an updated, more interactive Learning Center last year where participants could learn from each other, acquire new knowledge, experience new technologies, learn new methods and explore the variety of resources that ASGE offers. Building on that success, this year’s ASGE Learning Center promises to deliver on its new theme — Relax, Recharge, Learn and Network!
- Relax on the comfortable seating in the Learning Lounge area. Sit down and enjoy the variety of opportunities and resources available.
- Recharge your device at a charging station.
- Learn through a complete library of self-directed, case-based procedural videos and earn additional CME credit in ASGE’s Learning Lounge. Participate in micro-sessions on topics that include minimizing post-ERCP pancreatitis, maximizing tissue acquisition, polypectomy techniques, GI emergencies and more.
- Network with your peers and ASGE leadership. The ASGE Learning Center is a great place to meet up with colleagues, too.
New this year — ASGE’s “GI and Endoscopy Challenge Bar,” where you can test your knowledge and compete for prizes. Each day, you can participate by responding to clinical and practice-related questions, earning points when you answer questions correctly. A leaderboard will display individual rankings based upon aggregate points earned compared to others who are participating. Winners will be announced each day and awarded prizes, include free registration for ASGE courses, products and other items. Don’t miss out on this educational, exciting and fun new opportunity.
Back by popular demand are the following ASGE Learning Center features:
- Videos from ASGE’s complete Endoscopic Learning Library on iPads within the Learning Lounge area.
- Hands-on endoscopic demonstrations hosted by industry supporters.
- Live micro-session presentations from leading experts in the ASGE Theater.
The ASGE Learning Center offers a comfortable atmosphere to a break away from the hustle and bustle of the meeting. It’s a great a spot to meet up with colleagues and to talk with ASGE leaders, and an excellent place to experience new technologies, acquire new knowledge, learn new methods and earn CME. The ASGE Learning Center is open from
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday through Monday, and from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Tuesday.