Much has changed in the GI field in the last few years. Digestive Disease Week® (DDW) 2022 is your opportunity to discover the products, innovations and technological advances that are enhancing patient outcomes. Over 200 industry supporters are ready to connect with you and discuss your specific needs.
The Exhibit Hall will be open on-site in San Diego Sunday, May 22–Tuesday, May 24, 2022. The virtual Industry Supporter Showcase will be available Saturday, May 21–Tuesday, May 24, 2022. We’ve scheduled fewer sessions during select times so you can visit the Exhibit Hall without missing sessions:
9:30–10 a.m. | 11:30–2 p.m. | 3:30–4 p.m.
Start Planning Your Time
View the Exhibit Hall floor plan on the DDW website and identify in advance the companies you’d like to connect with during the meeting. Here’s how to access and use the floor plan.
- Click on the bottom tier of the convention center map to view the show floor.
- In the top right corner:
- Select “Exhibitor” and click on “Select an Option” to search for supporters by name or see a drop-down list of current supporters, or
- Select “Product Categories” and select a category to view a list of supporters filtered by one or more categories.
- A red dot will appear on the floor plan where your selected supporter’s booth is located.
Explore Industry Programming
- Product Theaters: Learn about the latest GI products, therapeutic approaches, clinical trials and innovations. View schedule.
- Satellite Symposia: These industry-hosted educational programs take place before or after DDW scientific sessions, often offering CME credit. View schedule.