The abstract submission period has quickly gone by, and there’s less than two weeks left to submit to Digestive Disease Week® (DDW) 2024. We can’t wait to read your groundbreaking research. Need any help crafting your abstract? Check out three resources to help you meet the deadline. Submissions are due at 21:00 Eastern time (UTC –5) on Thursday, Nov. 30.
- Abstract Submission Tutorial: This video will walk you through the submission site and process step by step.
- DDW News Advice Series: Get tips on topics like how to craft your abstract title, making your abstract stand out, and more.
- FAQs: Check out some of the frequently asked questions about abstract submission on DDW News and the DDW website.
If you have any technical questions with the system, click the “Help” button in the right corner of the screen or email the ScholarOne Technical Support Team. Be sure to have your control ID number ready (located on the top left corner of the submission screen) if you’re inquiring about a specific abstract
Next Steps Once You’ve Submitted
Congratulations and thank you for shaping the future of our field!
- If you haven’t already, share the news! We’ve created a social post and badge so you can brag on Twitter and/or LinkedIn.
- Don’t forget to complete your co-author financial disclosures by Wednesday, Dec. 20, 2023, at 15:00 Eastern time (UTC –5).
- Apply for an award! Applications for DDW Basic Science Travel Awards will open Friday, Dec. 15, 2023. Selected early career authors of basic science awards will receive a grant and recognition during the meeting. Several of DDW’s sponsoring societies also provide abstract-related awards.
- Acceptance notifications will be sent to presenting authors via email on Tuesday, Feb. 13, 2024.