Often recognized for its renowned monuments and museums, the Digestive Disease Week® (DDW) 2018 host city, Washington, D.C., is also home to one of the best restaurant scenes. The nation’s capital is a can’t-miss culinary destination.
Okay, so you want to visit the National Mall and do some sightseeing, but you still have to eat, right? Well, DDW wants to make sure that you are aware of all the dining options that will make your visit a delicious one. Below is a list of dining choices surrounding D.C.’s iconic monuments and memorials:
- You can’t go wrong at Shake Shack.
- Meat lovers will swoon over Red Apron Butcher.
- Enjoy José Andrés’ cuisine at Oyamel.
- Go straight to The Source.
- Get a taste of Philadelphia at Taylor.
- Dine at a DC landmark.
- Stop by Teaism.
- Discover native foods.
- Savor the famous fried chicken at Art and Soul.
- Try the French-style sandwiches at PAUL.
There are plenty more where these come from. Leading up to the meeting, make sure to check back for more culinary suggestions and other points of interest in Washington, D.C.
Restaurant information provided by Destination DC.