The clock is ticking and the deadline to submit your abstract to Digestive Disease Week® (DDW) 2023 is quickly approaching. If you haven’t already, make sure you submit your abstract before 21:00 Eastern time (UTC –5) on Dec. 1. No edits, author additions or changes to abstract type can be made after this deadline passes. Save yourself from last-minute stress and submit your abstract today.
We can’t wait to see your groundbreaking research. If accepted, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Present to a global audience at the premier GI meeting and add this prestige to your resume or CV.
- Have your abstract published in Gastroenterology or GIE: Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, two top-ranked GI journals.
- Receive valuable feedback and foster future collaborations.
After You Submit: What’s Next?
Congratulations on submitting your abstract! We can’t wait to review it.
- Share the good news! We’ve created sample social posts and an abstract submitter badge so you can brag on social media. Click this link to download the image and post.
- Consider applying for an abstract award. The application for a DDW Basic Travel Award will open Thursday, Dec. 15. Several sponsoring societies also offer awards; more information is available on the DDW website.
- Make sure all co-author financial disclosures are complete by Tuesday, Dec. 20, 2022.
- Abstract acceptance notifications will be sent to authors Tuesday, Feb. 14, 2023.
Check out our advice series with tips for writing and submitting your abstract.